Hiring Nail Techs and Estheticians
We are currently looking for full time and part time Nail Technicians to join our growing team! We are a fully liquor-licensed beauty bar with a focus on providing high-end, safe, and friendly services to our loyal clientele.
Current Career Opportunities
Nail Technician Opportunity
We are looking for a nail technician to join our growing team! We are a busy and growing beauty bar focused on being a fun, supportive, and clean environment for both clients and our team. Join us in our mission to set the new standard in personal care.
You will be responsible for but not limited to the following duties:
- Performing high-quality manicures and pedicures including regular polish, gel polish, builder gel, builder gel length enhancements, and nail art
- Performing dry manicures with an e-file
- Cleaning and disinfecting duties including implements, work stations, and general housekeeping
- Opening and closing duties
- Accredited esthetician or nail technician certification
- E-file experience
- Strong communication and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Detailed oriented and creative
- Efficient in multi-tasking and prioritizing in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt quickly to change
- Warm, friendly, positive personality
- Dependable, punctual, and reliable
We are located in beautiful Downtown Dundas, Ontario (Hamilton).
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.50-$20.00 per hour +great tips!