Hiring Nail Techs and Estheticians
We are currently looking for full time and part time Nail Technicians to join our growing team! We are a fully liquor-licensed beauty bar with a focus on providing high-end, safe, and friendly services to our loyal clientele.
Current Career Opportunities
Nail Technician Opportunity
We are looking for a nail technician to join our growing team! You will be responsible for but not limited to the following duties:
- Performing high-quality manicures and pedicures including regular polish, gel polish, and nail art to Revelry Beauty Bar standards. Builder gel and builder gel length enhancement experience is preferred but not required.
- Cleaning and disinfecting duties including implements, stations, pedicure tubs, laundry, and general housekeeping.
- Opening and closing duties.
- Accredited esthetician/nail technician certification
- Strong communication and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Detail-oriented and creative
- Efficient in multi-tasking and prioritizing in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt quickly to change
- Warm, friendly, positive personality
- Dependable, punctual, and reliable
To apply, please submit your resume and examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.